August 12, 2009

Upgrading Frozen Pizzas

.
I am not ashamed to say, I eat a Lean Cuisine pizza once in a while. Before you storm the castle with pitchforks, let me explain. Pizza is one of my absolute favorite foods. But I am certainly not gonna buy an entire pie if I'm feeling like pizza, because i will eat the whole thing, and that has probably about 2 times my daily allowance of calories.


A Lean Cuisine (or Smart Ones) pizza is usually about 300-350 calories. This is much more under control. And I can microwave it and plate it in about 5 minutes.

But here's what i do to make it taste better. Before i 'wave it, i sprinkle the crust with garlic powder (instant garlic crust!), shake some black pepper on it, then go heavy on the dried oregano. Then it turns out like this.

It's actually quite delicious. Pepperoni pizza with garlic crust that's 350 calories!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA!!! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH yes, those are quite excellent! i love chopping up some green pepper to go on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin