August 27, 2009

A Memo from Me to You :)


I just wanted to personally thank you all for coming to check out my blog regularly. I've heard from high school friends, college friends, grad school friends, friends of friends, and families members of friends (the word friend has lost all meaning now, whoaaa) how much they like the blog, and it makes me feel this incredible fuzzy warm feeling in my tummy.

One step I took a few days ago was to purchase my own domain name, so this blog can be found on www.sunnysideuprecipes.com. Bookmark it and share the link with friends! The more readers I get, the happier!

I have always loved blogging, and for it to be so useful to other people and get as much love as it has...well, it truly tickles me pink, purple, and various shades of red. I welcome any comments, recipes or posts you'd like to see on the site, or recipes you'd like to share.

For now, keep on reading! Bookmark the link and share with your friends and family! And cook...it's so much healthier for you, saves you tons of money, and helps bring people closer together.

Love,
Sunny
www.sunnysideuprecipes.com

4 comments:

  1. your blog is awesome, keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennie! i will indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on my website, Sunny! I'm glad you like what we do, and I'm sure I'll enjoy your blog! I'll be following your updates! Nice blog layout, by the way! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alina! Thanks for visiting! I'm really looking forward to following your blog, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin