February 06, 2010

Spotlight: Toasted Wheat Thins


I don't really buy crackers very often, but I decided to indulge and get myself these toasted wheat thins to liven up my sack lunches. 

I loved them.  They are just salty enough that you don't feel like you need to eat them with anything, but not heavy or greasy in any way.


And of course, they're multigrain, which i think adds a nice texture to them.


I would pack a little snack of these (i think 16 of these constituted one serving, but don't quote me on that) for mid-afternoon blues.  My mid-afternoon blues are serious business.  If i don't have a snack, i get very fussy.


I'm a big fan of these.  I would definitely recommend them. 

Note: i am not working for them...this "review" (of me saying they taste good) is not official in any way.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin