December 24, 2009

Christmas is all a-twitter

Merry Christmas, readers!

I suppose Christmas is as good a time as any to admit I've crossed over to the dark side.  I have gotten myself a Twitter account.  Oh NO.  I swore I would never do this, but I blame my brother Jason for showing me how easy it could be to sign up, and how I can use it to follow my favorite singer-songwriters and pretend they're my real friends.  Nice, Jason.  Here's my brother about 14 years ago sitting on Santa's lap.  He looked so innocent and technology-free then.



Anyways, so my twitter username is "sunnysideuptalk".  Add me if you want.  Or not. 

Later today, I'll show you pictures of the gingerbread cookies we made.  They're truly...one of a kind :)

Merry Christmas again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin