December 03, 2010

The Great Depression

Dearest SSUR readers!  I've missed you more than you know!  Before we go on, I will say that the site will be up and running again this weekend, hooray! 

So many people have been asking me what has become of this blog.  I was away as a visitor in Massachusetts, which was fabulous in every which way, except for the fact that I was renting a room in this woman's house, and I felt like it'd be awkward for me to cook up a storm in her kitchen with all her pots and pans, swinging my camera around and opening windows for better lighting.  I did cook almost every day, but I kept it to my quickest recipes, like vegetable soup or couscous.  It was an uncreative time for me.  I did, however, eat out a lot, and I'm sure many Sunday Stories will come of those adventures.

I did enjoy the beautiful colors of New England in autumn.  It was remarkable.


And of course, with fall comes delicious treats like this.


Anyways, I am now back in my own kitchen and getting back into the swing of things.  Can't wait to get back to sharing recipes with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin