May 10, 2010

Recipe Exchange

In my last post on Chocolate Crack Cookies, I mentioned that I had gotten the recipe from a recipe chain email that I had done last winter.  I'm not one of those chain email people (i get way too many emails as it is), but this was fun because it was fast, no nonsense, and I got some great ideas from people I don't even know.

Here's the chain email.   To start one of your own, just copy the following message into the body of your email and send it along to 5 friends.  I can be the person in the Number 1 slot (woohoo, more recipes for me!) and you put your name and email in the Number 2 slot. 

-----------------------------------------------------
You've been invited to be a part of a recipe exchange!

Please send a recipe to the person whose name is listed in the number 1
position (even if you don't know them) and it should preferably be
something quick, easy and without rare ingredients. Actually, the best
one is one you know in your head and can type out and send right now.

Then copy this letter into a new e-mail, move my name to the number 1
position and put your name in the number 2 position. Only my name and
your name should show when you send your email. Send to 5 friends.

If you cannot do this within 5 days, let me know so it will be fair to
those participating.

You should receive 25 new recipes. It's fun to see where they come from!!

Seldom does anyone drop out because we can all use new recipes. The
turnaround is fast because only 2 names are on the list.

Don't forget to email the #1 person your recipe!
1.      Sunny                   sunny@sunnysideuprecipes.com

2.     [Your name]          [Your email]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin